1. Tabbers will pay all Tabbers Green Carbon charges Directly to the Woodland Trust, a charity registered in England, Wales and Scotland. Tabbers Green charges are non refundable.
2. Should the agreement lapse for any reason then all Tabbers Green and the Woodland Carbon logo will be withdrawn from use immediately.
3. To be fully accredited to the Tabbers Green programme, all products purchased from the Tabbers Green Scheme will attract the Green Carbon charge where applicable. This will last the duration of this agreement.
4. A Woodland Carbon Logo with a unique reference number will be provided for use on all marketing material, web communications and print jobs where Tabbers Green material has been used. The Woodland Carbon logo and the Green Carbon term can only be used in conjunction with papers/products purchased from Tabbers Green and where the Green Carbon charge has been made.
5. Tabbers Green is a registered trademark of Tabbers. The Woodland Carbon logo is the copyright of the Woodland Trust. Being fully accredited to the Tabbers Green scheme allows both brands to be used with the agreed guidelines.
6. Certificates detailing the amount of CO2 captured and the area of new native woodland planted will be issued to customers on a quarterly, six monthly or on an annual basis.